Complete Guide to Fix Error 13.B2.D2
If your HP printer is showing error code 13.B2.D2 every time when you try to print from tray 2, then you might find this article helpful. Here, you can know how to fix HP Printer Error 13.B2.D2 in a step by step process you can employ on your own. Follow this article correctly and eliminate the HP Printer Error 13.B2.D2 from your HP printer.
This HP Printer Error 13.B2.D2 appears on the control panel of the printer’s LCD screen. It occurs when there is a misfeed jam at tray 2. This problem can be solved by following various steps given below. Implement simple troubleshooting steps and get rid of the HP Printer Error 13.B2.D2.
Know How to Fix HP Printer Error 13.B2.D2
Step 1: Make sure that the Papers are loaded correctly
You have to ensure that you have placed the papers in the tray 2 correctly. After loading the papers, check if the error is resolved or not. If not, then try step 2.
Step 2: Check for any packaging material
- Firstly, open all the papers trays of your HP printer.
- Now, look for any packaging material like tape, cardboard inserts, shipping locks, or styrofoam at the paper trays. If present, remove them carefully.
Step 3: Replace Tray 2 Pickup Roller
Check if the pickup roller for tray 2 is worn or deformed. If yes, you have to replace your printer’s pickup roller by following the below steps.
- Switch OFF your printer and disconnect it from the power outlet.
- Now remove the tray 2 of your printer.
- Open the right access door and unlock the separation roller assembly.
- Now remove the separation roller assembly from the printer.
- Then, remove the pickup roller by using the two levers present in the printer.
- Now insert a new pickup roller properly and correctly.
- Reinsert the separation roller assembly into the printer carefully.
- Now, close the right access door and place the tray 2 correctly.
- If the problem is not solved, follow step 4.
Step 4: Replacing the separation roller assembly of tray 2
If the separation roller for tray 2 is worn or deformed, then replace it with a new one.
- Switch off your printer by pressing the power button.
- Now unplug the power cable from the main power outlet.
- Remove your printer’s tray 2 and open the right access door.
- Now carefully, remove the separation roller assembly carefully from the printer using the levers.
- Now replace the separation roller assembly with a new and genuine one.
- Keep the separation roller assembly correctly.
- Close the right access door and insert the tray 2 in its place.
- Now connect the power cord to the main power outlet.
- Now turn ON your HP printer by pressing the power button.
- Print a sample document and check if the HP Printer Error 13.B2.D2 is resolved or not.
- If the HP Printer Error 13.B2.D2 is not fixed, contact HP service representative.