HP Printer Cannot Connect to Web Services:
In today’s times, printers are an indispensable device that is used to get good-quality text and graphics. Besides, it is also equipped to scan images, photocopy documents, send faxes, and even establish a wireless link to your router or the web services. Additionally, wireless is more convenient to use, being an improved substitute to wired or USB connections. However, sometimes you may notice that your HP printer is unable to connect to web services, especially if you are attempting it in the first time. Let’s delve a little deeper in to the reasons for this issue:
HP printers allow you to print from a remote location with the help of Internet. When your printer fails to print or connect with the web services then you might get one of the following error messages:
- Server connection error: you can simply press “Retry”, or click on OK to exit.
- Problem related to web services:
- Server connection error: if you face this error, make sure you have an active Internet access and try again.
How to get rid of this error of How to Fix HP Printer Cannot Connect to Web Services:
You should take the following steps to fix the web services connection issue to avoid any trouble.
- Make sure the printer you are using supports web services. You can verify this from your printer’s control panel.
- Check if your wired or wireless connection is in proper working condition or not and if the printer is appropriately connected
- Restart your computer, printer, and the router all at once. Often this helps in resolving connection issues.
- The web service should be switched on by accessing printer EWS that might fix the communication errors with the printer.
- Check if your Internet proxy server settings are compatible with the printer EWS or not.
- The printer firmware should be regularly updated which might keep these errors at bay.
- Also update the router firmware, as an outmoded one can disturb the performance or security or even disrupt the router’s connection with the Internet.
Even if following the above-mentioned steps do not yield the desired results in terms of How to Fix HP Printer Cannot Connect to Web Services you can get in touch the customer support for additional assistance. Experts at HP support team have the requisite technical expertise to resolve any issues related to How to Fix HP Printer Cannot Connect to Web Services, and even otherwise.