With significant advancement in computer technology and wireless connection facility, individuals using devices like the advanced HP printers can easily connect to a Mac computer. It is even easier to install the HP printer driver on your Apple desktop or laptop by leveraging a USB cable and connecting it to your Macintosh computer. In the majority of the cases, if you want to use an HP printer for connecting it to a Mac, you are required to add it to your list of printers using Printers and Scanners preferences.
Mac OS makes use of AirPrint to download the printer driver automatically or connect the printer to your Apple computer. You can connect your wireless technology-enabled HP printer to your Mac OS effectively and ensure compatibility. If you Get Tips for Connect HP Printer to Mac Archives, you will be able to execute the printer set up process efficiently.
Top tips for connecting HP printer to a Mac computer
Preparation of the HP printer setup
- You need to check the overall requirements to prepare for the connection setup and installation of the printer driver effectively. Make sure that the printer is switched on and in a ready-to-use state.
- Make sure that you make use of an optimum length (3 meters) USB cable for connecting your HP printer to your Apple computer. You need to connect the USB cable to the USB port on your Mac computer.
- Keep in mind that the USB cable is not required to remain connected during the driver installation procedure on your desktop or laptop that has Mac OS.
Installation of the printer driver
Visiting the official website of HP, you can download the installation setup guide or printer driver effectively. By entering the model name and number of your HP printer on the website of HP, you can click begin to download the printer driver installation app. You may also download the complete printer driver file from the HP software and driver downloads web page. You can also Get Tips for Connect HP Printer to Mac Archives by conducting proper research quickly.
- Make sure before downloading the printer driver that it matches the operating system of your computer. If you are using a Mac desktop or laptop, then you need to download the printer driver from the website of HP that is compatible with your Mac OS.
- You will get a download option next to a full feature driver under HP driver-product installation software.
- The hp.dmg file will get downloaded in the Downloads folder on your Mac computer.
- HP printer has scanning functionality, to enjoy the feature, you need to make sure that HP Scan is selected on the Install display.
- You need to click Add to enter the name of your printer and add the same to the list of printers.
- Once you are done adding the name of your printer and listing it to the printer queue, you can get back to the HP installer to ensure proper completion of the installation of the printer driver.