You may be wondering why Error Code 0X9A has been troubling you and how you could be rid of it. Read this article; all your problems will be solved. Apply the troubleshooting steps given below in resolving the Epson Printer Error Code 0X9A.
Simple Steps For you to Know about How to Fix Error 0X9A
The Epson Printer Error 0X9A is a very common error in the Epson Printer. This error is caused due to the misconfiguration of certain system files in the Microsoft Windows operating system. The damaging of the system files takes place due to an incomplete uninstallation process, a virus attack, not removing hardware or applications properly, not shutting down your PC properly, etc. Sometimes, the Epson Printer Error Code 0X9A also occurs due to the presence of any obstruction material in the printer cartridges. You can resolve this Epson Error 0X9A manually or automatically.
How to Fix Epson Printer Error 0X9A?
We have provided a detailed process to fix the Epson Printer Error Code 0X9A. Apply any one of the troubleshooting procedures to resolve the Epson Printer Error 0X9A.
Steps to fix Epson Error 0X9A Automatically
To fix the Epson Printer Error Code 0X9A automatically, you have to download and install a Repair Utility Tool.
- First of all, search for the Epson Printer Error 0X9A repair utility software on your web browser.
- Now, download the Epson Error 0X9A utility tool from a trusted web link.
- For the quick access, save the setup file on your desktop.
- Now, go to the setup file and install the software by following the instructions.
- After successful installation, open the Epson Printer Error 0X9A repair utility application and click on the Scan option to initiate the scanning process and then click on Fix Error option.
- Restart your PC once the fixing process is completed.
- Now do a print a job to check the Epson Printer Error Code 0X9A is resolved or not.
- If not, apply the manual process.
Steps to Resolve Epson Printer Error Code 0X9A Manually
If you are unable to fix the Epson Printer Error Code automatically, then repair it manually by following the steps provided below.
- First of all, shut down your computer.
- Wait for few minutes and switch ON your PC and sign in as the administrator.
- Tap on the Start option and then go to the Control Panel.
- Navigate to the Backup and Restore option and then select the System Restore option.
- Now, select the Restore My Computer to an earlier time option.
- Then, tap on the Next button for initiating the restoration process.
- After the restoration process, restart your PC.
- Check if the Epson Printer Error Code 0X9A fixed or not by printing a sample document from your Epson Printer.
In this manner, you will be rid of the Epson Printer Error Code 0X9A manually or automatically.