If you were pondering over how to fix cartridge problem HP Envy Photo 7855, there is a common issue that can often come up at times. This is the Do not Use Setup Cartridge error which several users have often had to deal with.
A brief guide on how to fix cartridge problem Hp Envy Photo 7855
The HP Envy Photo 7855 printer may display this particular error message at times. Do not be alarmed when you Do not Use Setup Cartridge flashing whenever you attempt at setting ink cartridges in their respective slots. Here are the steps that you should be following in this regard:
- In case the HP 64 setup Instant ink cartridge has already been put in place, remove the same with a lot of care and caution.
- Ensure that genuine HP Envy ink cartridges are used by you.
- Disconnect the power cord and keep power supply switched off.
- Remove the USB cable in case it is connected to the printer.
- Wait it out for around 5 minutes and then press the power button.
- Keep holding the power button for roughly 30 seconds in order to ensure removal of extra charge.
- Plug in your power cord to the outlet again and wait for your hp printer to load.
- Open up the printer and put in the Instant Ink cartridges suitably into their respective slots based on colour.
- You should then attempt another print and hopefully the problem will have been solved!