There are several things to know when it comes to a common query, namely how to Canon MG3222 wireless printer setup. The Canon Pixma MG3222 is an all-in-one wireless printer that is known for superior quality and convenient scanning and printing from virtually anywhere at home.
Here are some of the things to keep in mind:
- Ensure that configuration is okay for the computer and router/access point.
- Always check out the manual of your device.
- Contact network administrator in case of office based networks.
- First put the installation CD into the drive and then follow the instructions.
- Not possessing the CD does not mean you lose hope! You can still get your printer installed through suitably downloaded files.
- Make sure that you go to the Wireless Connection/Connection Method Selection display and continue following all the steps until you get the Setup Procedure Selection display.
- On this screen, choose the Wireless Setup Using the USB Cable option which is the method recommended for you. You should use the USB cable given for following all the steps till you get the Software Installation List.
- On this list, choose any added software for installation and then go to Next. Some added features can be handy if you install Quick Menu, My Image Garden and the like.
- Install the drivers and printer software and continue following instructions. Connect your USB cable to the printer and computer when the Connect Cable option comes up. This will close post detection of your printer.
- In case the Detected Access Points list comes up, choose the one you want to link to and enter your network key and choose Connect.
- Verify details on the Confirm Connection Access Point display.
- Disconnect your USB cable once you see the Disconnect Cable display and then go to Next.
This finishes the setup process and you can exit the program after following all other instructions.