Call for Help Desk Support Number (833)-522-1003
The expectations of printer users increase with the gradual technological advancements. Wireless printing is the new buzz. There’re innumerable benefits of wireless printing which is why most users whether for their private or commercial uses prefer using wireless printers. Multiple computer connectivity, remote printing, quick and high-end printouts, etc. are some of the top benefits of wireless printers. A few new printers manufactured by Brother Printer are equipped with the wireless technology, but in the recent past many users are facing connectivity issues and keep adding the same FAQ “How to Fix brother printer error TS-02?” in multiple forums.
What are the reasons for Error TS-02?
- The primary issue behind the error when the WLAN access point/router fails to connect the MAC address of the Brother Printer.
- Corruption of system files
- Damaging of Windows system files
- Uninstallation and incomplete installation of the printer
- If any hardware is improperly deleted from the system or incompletely deleted from the system
Steps to Fix Brother Printer Error TS-02
- Check the connectivity of the printer with the WLAN access point/router
- Now connect the internet. Use a computer with a built-in wireless system of LAN. It can confirm the WLAN access point/router is working properly.
- You should have uninterrupted internet connectivity ensuring high-speed.
- Without a proper internet connection, you can never establish the WLAN access point/router for printing wirelessly and even to Fix Brother Printer Error TS-02.
- While configuring a wireless setting, you can bring the printer nearby the WLAN access point.
- Make sure there is no such blockage in the place so that the connection can be established without any interruption or intrusion.
- Temporarily keep the Brother printer within 3.3 ft from the WLAN access point.
- Is the WLAN access point/router using the MAC address filtering? Then, check whether the MAC address in the printer is allowed or not.
- You can readily find the MAC address from the Network Configuration List.
- Being a Brother Printer user, this might be in your knowledge that the printer uses radio signals at 2.4 GHz.
- The TS-02 error is often visible when the system is using around 5GHz
- Visit the Control Panel and go to Setup Wizard of your printer and mention the standard radio signals there so that you can experience uninterrupted printing form your Brother Printer.
- Reconfirmation of the SSID is an effective way to diminish the issue
- Often the manually given security information and SSID is incorrectly stored for which the interruption caused by the TS-02.
- Re-enter the proper SSID information
- Now, restart the Brother Printer
- You can also switch OFF the printer and restart the PC and all the devices at a time to check whether the issue persists.
- If the error is visible, you need to contact a technician without any further delay.