Call for Help Desk Support Number (833)-522-1003
Finding out the Brother Printer default username and password is not very difficult. The Brother printer comes with certain default passwords and username so that everyone can go ahead and complete their general tasks with these. In case one wants to keep their information protected, then they can always change the username and password and keep the information confidential. At present, the new default login password to manage any of the machine settings is “initpass”.
Brother itself feels that once the machine is being used, the default login password should be changed to prevent any kind of unauthorized access and to make the features of the printer more secure. These features include, Web Based Management, BRAdmin Light/BRAdmin Professional, Firmware Update Tool and Remote Setup (via a network only) and to change the password.
Here are the steps to use the printer default username and password
- One has to start one’s web browser first.
- Then one has to type in http://machine’s IP address in the browser bar. The print serve name can also be used in some machines.
- Then one has to type in the default log in password of initpass.
- Then, one has to click on Administrator tab.
- In case there is no such tab, then click on Login Password.
- Next, a field will come up which will show Enter New Password. Here one will have to type in the new password that one wants to use.
- Then one has fill in the Confirm New Password field and then set the new password.
- Lastly, click on Submit.