Finding out the Brother Printer default username and password is not very difficult. The Brother printer comes with certain default passwords and username so that everyone can go ahead and complete their general tasks with these. In case one wants to keep their information protected, then they can always change the username and password and keep the information confidential. At present, the new default login password to manage any of the machine settings is “initpass”.
Brother itself feels that once the machine is being used, the default login password should be changed to prevent any kind of unauthorized access and to make the features of the printer more secure. These features include, Web Based Management, BRAdmin Light/BRAdmin Professional, Firmware Update Tool and Remote Setup (via a network only) and to change the password.
Here are the steps to get the Brother printer default username and password
- One has to start one’s web browser first.
- Then one has to type in http://machine’s IP address in the browser bar.
- The print serve name can also be used in some machines.
- Then type in the default log in password of printer.
- Then, click on the Administrator tab.
- In case there is no such tab, then click on Login Password.
- Next, a field will come up which will show Enter New Password. Here one will have to type in the new password that one wants to use.
- Then, fill in the Confirm New Password field and then set the new password.
- Lastly, click on Submit.
Reset Brother Printer Username and Password
Resetting the username and password of a Brother printer is a straightforward process that requires following some technical steps. Below are the instructions to change the password on the printer:
- Click on the Start button to begin the process.
- Navigate to the “All Programs” section on your desktop.
- Look for the specific Brother printer model you have, such as Brother MFC L2750DW, and select “Remote Setup.”
- If your printer is connected via a network, it may prompt you to enter your password.
- Now, you need to enter the current password to proceed further.
- By default, the majority of Brother printers have the password set as “access.”
- Alternatively, you can also use the Web-Based Management or BR Admin Light to change the password.
To summarize, you can either use the default password “access” for most Brother printer models, following the steps above, or utilize the Web-Based Management and BR Admin Light for the password change. If you encounter any issues or need further assistance, call +1-929-227-3478 our experts.