Some handy information in case you were thinking how to download HP Printer App for Mac
How to download HP Printer App for Mac? Has this question come to your mind? If it has, you can simply follow some steps to get the job done in quick time. The HP Smart App has several vital functionalities including printing, scanning, checking of levels of ink and also setting up the printer via the wireless network.
You have to first get the HP Smart App installed without further ado. Here are the steps to follow:
- Visit 123.hp.com and then type the model of your printer.
- You can simply follow the instructions given on the screen.
- This will help download and install the HP Smart App with ease.
- Make sure that your printer is compatible with the app before printing.
- Open the new application and add your printer to the network.
- In case there are one or even more printers linked to your network, there will be automatic selection of a printer by the app. You can swipe either right or even left for choosing your desired printer. In case you cannot find the printer, go to Printer not listed and follow instructions displayed for adding a new printer.
- For setting up a new printer, choose Printers-Set up a new printer and then follow all the instructions given for finishing the procedure.
You can easily print and scan images thereafter with your Mac via this HP Smart App. A few issues may be faced by users at times. These include driver installation. If they are not installed, choose System Preferences-Printers & Scanners and then click on the + sign for adding the printer. The network connection has to be good between the app and the printer. If the network is not strong, the status of the printer may not be obtained suitably by the app. Keep the computer and printer near the wireless router. How to download HP Printer App for Mac,
The printer should be on the same network as the device. In some cases, the printer may go into power saving or sleep mode. In this case, press the control panel button for activating it and then pursue a print even when the app shows offline. Also check whether your printer automatically turns off depending on a timer and so on. Ensure that the printer is on before you get into the app. If you continue to see offline, go ahead with your print since the app may only be ascertaining the status of the printer and may actually be activated for printing.