The Hp Deskjet 3755 printer is the best option for homes or home offices. The sleek and compact design of the printer does not take up much space. It performs All-in-one type of functions that includes copying, printing, faxing, and scanning. It produces good quality prints at an affordable price. Without a network, all the mobile devices can be connected to the printer easily with HP e-Print and these devices can be smartphones, tablets, and ipads. Using HP Instant Ink, the colours produced are vibrant colours. The printing speed for black copies is up to 8 ppm. In the box there are HP 65 Setup Black Ink Cartridges for 115 pages, and HP 65 Setup Tri-colour cartridges for 100 pages, along with the printer.
A lot of reviews have been gathered for the printer. And most of them are satisfied with the high standard printing and high-resolution scanning. Some among them will be satisfied with the wireless connectivity. They don’t have to run around for printing documents, instead of using the Smartphone with HP Smart app is better. Moreover, time and cost-saving technologies are also attractive.
Benefits of Hp Deskjet 3755 Printer
The benefits of Hp Deskjet 3755 printer are as follows –
- The compact and sleek design of the printer saves a lot of space.
- It consists of a single sheet ADF scanner for double-side printing and scanning.
- With built-in Wi-Fi connectivity, printing from any mobile device to the printer is easy.
- For both black and colour prints, the prices are relatively cheaper.
- One can print from a mobile phone without a Wi-Fi password.
- With Hp e-Print, you can print documents while you are on the go.
How to Setup WiFi of Hp Deskjet 3755
For the wireless set-up of the Hp Deskjet 3755 printer, follow the steps-
- Switch on the Deskjet Ink Advantage 3775.
- Then together press the HP Deskjet 3775 wireless set-up and cancel buttons.
- After holding for a few seconds, the power light and the wireless signal will flash.
- Connect using the WPS by button. If it is not supported by the router, then use HP Smart App.
- Check whether the HP Easy Start is installed on your computer.
- For three seconds, press and hold the Wireless Button on the printer’s panel.
- After waiting, the wireless light starts flashing.
- Now you can connect to the printer with HP Smart. Open the app and connect the device to the printer.