The Hp Envy 5055 All-in-one inkjet printer is used to scan and print high-quality photos and documents. It can be connected to multiple devices. With wireless device connectivity, a set of devices like smartphones and tablets can be connected with the printer without a network and scan documents as well as print them easily. Various print and scan tasks from mobile phones are managed by HP Smart App. The HP Instant Ink service allows highly economical printing and copying photos. Moreover, the HP Thermal Inkjet technology and duplex printing capability make Hp Envy 5055 a time and money saver.
Benefits of Hp Envy 5055
Hp Envy 5055 leads down a set of benefits for its user and makes printing, scanning, and faxing most economically and easily. Some of the benefits of using this inkjet printer are –
- High-quality prints with brilliant colours.
- HP Thermal Inkjet Technology and Duplex Printing save time and money.
- With Wireless Direct connectivity, scanning of documents and printing them is made easy without the need of a network.
- HP Smart App allows smartphones and tablets to get connected with the printer and print documents at your ease from anywhere.
- It supports borderless printing.
- The 2.2 inch LCD colour touchscreen helps to perform all the tasks without the help of any computer.
- The monochrome printing speed is 10 ppm and for the colour ones, it is 7 ppm.
- The printer uses one black and one tri-colour cartridge.
How to Install Hp Envy 5055 Printer
If you are setting your Hp Envy 5055 Printer for the first time, then remove all the packaging from the new delivered printer and connect it to the power supply. Then follow the instructions –
- Once the printer is turned on, from the control panel select your preferred language.
- Then select the date and time, and choose yes when prompted on-screen.
- Once the welcome page is displayed, the next step is to install the cartridges.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and wait till the cartridge becomes idle and silent. Unpack the ink cartridge, lift the lid of the slot, and insert the cartridge inside it. Finally, close the lid.
- Open the input tray door, and load 250 or less numb of sheets in a portrait orientation inside it, with the printing side facing down.
- Then align the ink cartridges for best quality prints. Lift the scanner lid, and place the alignment paper on the scanner glass with the printing side facing downward. After closing the lid, touch OK from the control panel.
- After the alignments are completed. You need to install the printer software available on the manufacturer’s website.