HP Printers are one of the best printers worldwide. They keep on inventing and reinventing their products to astonish their customers every time they launch their latest versions. The printers are demanding due to quality and advanced technology. Officejet pro printers can add up to 5 people at a time and provide a secured printing mechanism. With a lot of new specifications added, the question arises, How to fix HP Officejet 3830 Error Code 0×0005fbb6?
Every problem that arises within a printer can be solved with patience and following some guidelines. This particular error message pops up on your screen while you try to print something. A blue screen with the error code message appears. Let’s see How to fix HP Officejet 3830 Error Code 0×0005fbb6 by considering the following steps.
Step – 1 Check the error code.
- If the error code is displayed with an error description then the following steps mentioned in the article will not work. But if the message contains only the error code then follow the next step.
Step – 2 You need to reset the printer
- This step will be followed to remove printer failure errors.
- Disconnect the power cord from the printer, while keeping it turned on.
- Then remove the power cord from the power source. And wait for sixty seconds.
- Reconnect the cord to the power source and the printer.
- Check if the error is resolved or not. If not follow the next step.
Step – 3 Further remove the ink cartridges and then follow up with printer resetting.
- Remove the ink cartridges.
- Next, follow the entire process as mentioned in step 2
- After reconnecting the power cord to the printer and the power source, turn on the printer.
- Open the ink cartridge access door, reinsert the ink cartridges and then close the door properly.
- You may receive a pop-up message asking you to print a calibration or assignment page.
- Follow the message. If you receive the same error code again, go through the next step.
Step – 4 Go for servicing
- After completion of all the preceding steps, if the question How to fix HP Officejet 3830 Error Code 0×0005fbb6 persists, then go for servicing or replacing your HP Officejet 3830 printer.
Two more steps you can consider –
- Reinstallation of drivers
- Uninstall the printer drivers
- Then disconnect the power cord and USB cable from the printer.
- From the company website download the latest driver and install it.
- The installation process will ask you to reconnect the cords. Follow the message.
- Restore factory defaults
- From “Setup” tab, go to “Tools” and select ”Restore Factory Defaults”
- Turn off the power source and turn it on.
- Check if the error is resolved or not.
If troubleshooting an error is relatively harder than you imagined and you are not confident enough then take expert help. Before going to some other experts check your product’s warranty status. If it is within the warranty period then the company will charge you almost no fees.