Are you looking for details to set up your HP Office jet Pro 6968 printer? With little to no technical knowledge, it is important to follow the correct steps. A single mistake can disrupt the connection that you are trying to establish. The printer version should be compatible with your machine, and it is important to know when finding out how to Wireless Setup HP Office jet Pro 6968. Knowing the steps would help as you need not hire a professional to install and set up the printer with the system.
Steps to establish the wireless connection with HP printer
When trying to know how to Wireless Setup HP Office jet Pro 6968, the following steps can help you do it.
- Try to place the printer close to the wireless connection
- It helps link the printer, and a strong connection can be established
- The strong signal helps get better printing results
- Register on the network using the credentials of the router
- Now, click on the wireless on your system and turn on the Wi-Fi option on the printer
- After this, you have to select the network and wait for the printer to respond and show up on the list
- Give the desired name in the connection list, and then the connection would come up
- The wireless connection of your computer should be suitable to work with
What are the steps to follow to install a printer with the computer?
When searching for Wireless Setup HP Office jet Pro 6968 with the computer, the following steps shall quickly help you do it.
- First, you have to install the printer driver on your system to connect it with the printer
- After installation, it is time to set up the connection with the computer system
- Now, you have to select the USB option from the list, and unwind it and make it ready for use
- The installer window shows up to help you connect it with the USB printer
- Insert the end of the USB device into the printer’s port
- The other end of the USB should be connected to the USB port of the computer
- This way, the connection would be established, and now you have to click on the ‘ok’ option
- Upon doing so, the display panel would show up, along with a test page
- Only after confirmation, the connection would be established
What is the step to connect the printer with Mac?
- First, you have to turn on the printer device and make it ready for use
- On the other hand, the printer driver should be installed on the Mac device
- Insert USB to Mac’s device and then run the installation of the printer
- It would help establish the connection between the device
- If the driver is not responding, it indicates that it is corrupted or not compatible with the version of the operating system
- After installation of the driver, you can choose the preferred option from the menu that comes up
- Now, select the print and Fax option on the printer, and it should depend on the version of the OS
- In case the printer is not listed on the drop-down list, you have to add it to complete the connection with the OS
Wrapping it up When trying to establish the printer connection, it should be correctly set up. Also, follow the right option on the setup wizard box that shows up on the screen. So, the correct settings would make it easy to establish the set-up quickly and use the printer with the connected device without obstacles.