Call for Help Desk Support Number (833)-522-1003
Printing files has evolved a lot from its start till recent times. Various methods are given to people to print their files. Well, the quickest is to print your files from your PC or laptop or tablet through a ready-to-go printer that is connected with your device. If you are that customer with a print from Samsung tablet to Epson at your home or office, you are in the perfect place to learn tip on how to print from Samsung tablet to Epson printer easily in just a few steps.
Steps Involved in Connecting Your Tablet:
It is necessary to understand that not all printer applications suit your tablet and the printer. You need to understand the printer’s appropriate software and the version for compatibility. Follow the general steps below to connect your Samsung tablet to an Epson printer.
Steps for The Printer’s Setup in Tab:
- To establish a software connectivity, go to the “Market” icon and download the “Epson connect printer setup utility” software or “Epson print enabler” application or any other driver software of Epson printer on Google Play.
- Agree to the License statements and click “Next” option. Click on “Install” and complete the installation by clicking “Finish.”
- Press the power “On” button on your Epson printer.
- Go to the “Settings” option in your tab and select the Wi-Fi section.
- You can see that there is a Wi-Fi network of your printer (with your printer’s name or model) available in the wireless networks list.
- Change your wireless connectivity to the printer’s wireless network.
- Open the printer setup that you had downloaded and proceed by clicking your Epson printer’s model.
- Find the printer model in the “All printers” list if not available in the initial search.
- Click “Next” to move to the next window. Now select the “Printer Registration” and click “Next.”
- Select “Agree” in the License and Privacy statement and select “OK”.
- Register your printer by either creating an account (if you had not created previously) or if there is an existing account, select “Add printer” and include your Epson printer to it.
- Click on your printer device in the app and select “Print.”
- Choose the image or file that you need to print from the folder in your tab.
- Specify the size, black and white or colour printout, number of copies and other criteria that are asked by the application for printing the files in your desired way.
- Click “Exit” option after you have completed your printing.
- NOTE: Check also your hardware components before printing, such as filling or aligning the paper for printing. Also, check for the type of application software you use in your tablet and choose the settings accordingly.
The printing also has other methods such as e-printing through the cloud data on your Google account anytime and anywhere.
Contact the Epson helpline if there still exists a problem in print from Samsung tablet to Epson.