Call for Help Desk Support Number (833)-522-1003
One of the most common errors faced by HP printer users is the internal error 0x50. Because users often face this error, here is a quick guide on how to fix HP printer error internal error 0x50. Read the following article to resolve the issue with absolute ease. In case, you need further assistance; you can approach the HP Printer Support and deal with the problem in no time!
Firstly, what is the HP Printer Error 0x50?
The following error is shown (example)
PCL XL Error Subsystem: TEXT Error: Internal Error 0x50File Name: cheettext.cNumber:710
What are the reasons for this error?
The error is primarily a problem with the printer driver that is in use, and it mostly happens when the driver gets corrupted.
How can I solve the Error?
Solution 1: Here’s the answer to your problem:
- Re-start your printer and attempt to print a document. Hopefully, it works.
- Go to the ‘Control Panel’
- Now go to ‘Printers and Faxes’
- After this, right click on your HP Printer name.
- Choose ‘Printing Preferences’
- Now go to the ‘Advanced Tab.’
- On the Print Data Optimization change it to Optimize for Text and Vector
- Try printing a document.
Solution 2: Here’s the answer to your problem:
- Restart the machine to check the network connection is correct (especially crystal head)
- Determine whether the full duplex.
- The data line is too long can cause data transmission cannot be normal
- Reinstall drivers
Finally, install the driver in the following manner:
- Remove the USB from your Printer.
- Open the ‘Device and Printers’ window on the PC by clicking on the ‘windows’ symbol.
- Now, a new window shall open when you click on the ‘Add Printer’ Icon.
- After this, click on ‘Add a local printer.’
- Click on ‘Use an Existing Port,’ and a drop-down menu will appear and select LPT1: (Printer Port).
- Under Manufacturer, category clicks on HP and select the compatible Printer Driver.
- Type printer name in the type box and click Next.
- At this point, your printer driver will start the installation. After the process click on ‘Finished.’
- Now connect the USB to your Printer and the PC.
- You will now see a window saying ‘Device Driver was not successfully installed.’ Please close it and configure the driver in ‘Printer Properties’ by changing the name of the port LPT1 to USB or DOT4.
- Lastly, you can run an update of your Printer Driver.
- Take a test print and can confirm that the issue has been resolved
In case the problem persists about how to fix HP printer error internal error 0x50 you may choose to take the assistance of a reliable technician. Or call on the toll-free number of the HP Printer Support and get the issue tackled by experienced professionals.