HP printers offer great printing quality to its users. The devices are also available easily in the market in an affordable range. As it is a machinery device it is obvious that it may face some software or hardware problems that are created while printing.
Therefore you should also be prepared to handle any such problematic situation. The error code is generally experienced if there is a connectivity issue on the stack of paper that is inserted in the carriage. The problem may also arise due to any broken print head, accessories startups, registry errors, hardware, Ram decline, fragmented files, redundant program installation, and so on. The error can happen on your attached windows when the operating system is corrupt.
To troubleshoot the HP printer error 0x6100004a, following certain methods are mandatory to make the task easier to remove the issue from its roots. Certain steps have been provided in this article which is as follows:
Method 1: Fix HP Printer Error Code 0x6100004a
- Click the start button to view the start menu. Then choose the control panel option. After you enter click, on device manager
- The device manager will appear, then click network adaptors and right-click the network of a wireless adaptor which you want to check, at last click on properties
- Then you can see your driver state. If you see the device is working properly, it indicates that it works well.
Step B ( for specific types of HP Printers)-
- Clicks start, type device manager and click on the first searching result
- Find and double click the device category which you want to install the driver
- Writing the device and shoes update driver software
- Select browse my computer for driver software on the new appeared window
- Install the driver that ends with “legacy”, click next
further, you can also update drive, rollback driver, disable the driver or uninstall the driver.
If the above method failed to annihilate such error code then continue with the next process.
Method 2: Fix HP Printer Error Code 0x6100004a
- First, click on the “Start” button and then type “Device Manager” into the search box and then type on the top-most searching result
- Now, find the category of a device which you want to install the driver and then give a double-click on it
- After that, place a right-click to the device and opt “Update Driver Software”
- Now, choose the option “Browse my computer for driver software” on the new appeared window
- You can view the lists of device drivers on your computer
- And then install the printer drivers that ends with “legacy”
- At the end cap “Next”
Method 3 (Fix The paper Jam):
In certain situations, a paper jam might also be one of the reasons why the HP Printer Error Code 0x6100004a appears on the HP printer display.
- First, look in the document feeder or roller for the jammed paper. Turn the printer on and remove the power cord.
- Now open the printer’s cartridge access door and check if any paper is stuck in the carriage
- If there is any paper, remove the paper from the carriage immediately
- Clean the paper feed roller to remove the paper fibre and dust
- Eventually, reset the printer to the power cord and begin to print again
There is no need to feel disheartened if the aforementioned instructions are not useful in exterminating the HP Printer Error Code 0x6100004a as you can contact the supporting team of engineers who will prof equality HP printer help.