Do you own an HP printer? HP printers are renowned for their well-established brand name and are not only affordable but also impart a highly efficient printing. But as machines are bound to error, so what to do if an error code 49.38.07 displays on the screen of your HP printer? This error code usually denotes anyone out of these four issues namely:
- Printing those documents that have unsupported programming commands.
- Involving a third-party solution that was not meant for the printing function.
- An undesirable combination of user environment and the interactions of the user with the device.
- A particular timing.
Now on how to fix HP printer error 49.38.07, you need to closely follow the given methods and steps mentioned so that you can enjoy unlimited printing:
Method 1: Updating the firmware version
Using this method, this issue generally gets resolved as the version of the firmware had become outdated and needs an update, which can be easily done using Web Jetadmin.
- Connect the client machine with the internet and start the Web Jetadmin
- Download the required updated firmware and import the images to WJA. To do the import, you browse the Device management section located on the left panel, click on the firmware, choose the repository option, click on CTRL and then choose the printer you want to update. ‘Next’ option will appear, click on it, tick the checkbox to import the firmware images. Click on Done and this command will download the firmware. Once this is done, click on next to import the version into WJA repository.
- Since the firmware has been deposited in the WJA, you can use the same to update all the printers connected with the client machine.
- What to do if you have multiple printers attached?
- Go to Device Management, click on all devices and select the printers you want to be updated.
- Towards the bottom half of the screen, a tab called Firmware Tab will be visible. Press CTRL + and click on all printers you want to be updated. Click on the update option.
- Reboot the printers and check whether the problem has been solved or not.
Method 2: Take the help of the HP technical support
- At HP, every care is taken to ensure that all technical problems of the customers are solved without much hassle. The technical team of HP comprises only of the best. Therefore, if the first method fails somehow, then you can go for the second one.
- You can approach the customer care service either through calls or email queries. They have multiple phone lines so you would not have to wait for a long time online to get your query answered.
- There is also a live chat platform, where you can chat with the agent and get your problem corrected instantly.
Using these methods will surely know how to fix HP printer error 49.38.07, and you can again perform effortless printing without facing any errors in printing pages.