HP is regularly improving their products. Their main aim is to invent and reinvent technologies to surprise old and new users worldwide. New features have been added to the HP Officejet 3830 printer. Maximum 5 people can work, thus engaging the printer results in encountering some error codes.
When the question is How to Fix Error Code Oxb9807c84 of HP Officejet 3830? Two methods are to be followed initially. These are effective only when the message shows an error code. If the message shows an error code with a definition then these methods will not be working. These are –
Method 1: Reset your HP printer
- Keeping the printer turned on, remove power cord from both the printer and the power supply.
- Remove the USB connection.
- After waiting for about 2-3 minutes, hold and press the printer’s power button at the same time for 30 seconds. It will remove any residual charges from the printer.
- Now without using a surge protector, directly connect the power cable to the power outlet and the printer. Turn on the printer.
- After finishing the warm-up period, the printer becomes idle where no light on the device blinks.
- Now try printing again.
Method 2 – Remove and reinstall the cartridges and reset the printer.
- Power on the printer which has left you with the question How To Fix Error Code Oxb9807c84 Of HP Officejet 3830.
- Wait till the warm-up period of the printer gets over and the device comes to an idle stage.
- Discard the USB cord from the printer.
- Remove the ink cartridges and check if they have sufficient ink.
- Turn on the printer and disconnect power cord from the printer as well as the wall outlet.
- After waiting for 60 seconds, reconnect power cord and switch on the power supply.
- Turn on the printer and wait till its warm-up period is over.
- Reinsert the ink cartridges and close the cartridge door properly.
- Reconnect the USB cord and try to print.
Generally, with these two steps, one can resolve the error code. Yet if How To Fix Error Code Oxb9807c84 Of HP Officejet 3830 is not resolved, get professional help. Another trick, that can be useful for resolving any error codes is “troubleshooter” in the search query box, under the option Hardware and sound you will find “troubleshooting”, navigate to the option and select “Use a printer”. This will guide you to solve any printer related issues.