Wondering how to fix a 13.20 error on an HP LaserJet 9000 printer? This is actually not a very difficult process. Most people who ask about how to fix a 13.20 error on an HP LaserJet 9000 printer get this message for any jams in the area of the printer top cover. This issue takes place at least 1-2 times while the device is being used. This is not a big issue to really be anxious about since it can be fixed with a little time and patience on your part.
If you are thinking about how to fix a 13.20 error on an HP LaserJet 9000 printer, know that this fatal error comes up whenever there is the installation of an unsuitable fuser or blockage in any sensor. The key reasons behind this problem include a paper jam or even the cover for the pickup roller getting misplaced, jamming for the printer trays and more.
Here are the key steps to be followed in this regard:
- Inspect for any paper jam in the device. You should first get paper debris or pieces removed if they fall in the path of the paper within the printer in question. You may also inspect for any jams by finding the sensor for pre-feed and in case this step does not suitably function, you can move onto the next one.
- Get the paper tray removed from your HP device and you should also get the toner cartridge removed likewise.
- You should inspect whether there is free movement of the paper width sensor. In case the movement is constrained, you should get the same adjusted.
- In case the assembly for paper-feed has been replaced by you, you must inspect for suitable movement of the pre-feed flag for sensors. The sensor movements can be inspected by you right at the top of the sensor for the page. You should also check whether there is proper installation done for the pre-feed sensor.
- You should first zero in on the sensor for the fuse and check whether there is any jam. In case any paper is found lodged here, get the same softly and carefully removed.
- You can get the DC Controller PCA replaced which could fix the problem.
- You should thereafter get the toner cartridge and paper tray removed before getting hold of the paper-width cardboard. This may be used for pushing right past the rollers for realignment. The cardboard piece should be retained throughout the device slots and only stopped right when you access the cavity on the top.
- The cardboard should be carefully removed from the cavity at the bottom of the printer while the paper tray and cartridge has to be repositioned back into the place occupied by it.
- The printer should be restarted once again and the above-mentioned steps will help you get this issue fixed without any hassles.