Connect HP Printer to Wi-Fi Network by Creating HP Printer Setup :
Your new HP printer demands the Wi-Fi connection to start its functioning. Once you connect the HP Printer to Wi-Fi Network by Creating HP Printer Setup, it will assist you in printing from the computer on a similar network but without having to attach the printer to the computer. But there is one of the important things you will have to keep in mind that not all the HP printers have the wireless functionality, so be sure that your printer connects to the internet before the setup.
Now, you may have the doubt in your mind How to Connect HP Printer to Wi-Fi Network by Creating HP Printer Setup, for that you will have o follow a few steps.
To connect it automatically:
- The first thing you will have to do is to make clear a fact that your network and computer are compatible. For utilizing HP Auto Wireless Connect, your computer, as well as network configuration, should meet the following requirements
- PC must be running OS X 10.5 (Leopard) or later (Macintosh) or Windows Vista
- PC needs to be connected to 802.11 b/g/n wireless router and that too over 2.4 GHz connections
- The OS of the PC must be in control of wireless network
- Your PC must use the IP address but make sure that is dynamic and not static
- Check the software of your HP printer
- Click on the software file, and you will get to see a setup method there; you can also choose the setup wizard option over there
- Then, you will have to choose the network name. It must be the name that you allotted to your wireless network.
- But if you cannot see the network’s name, then go to the bottom of that page and select a field there. You can fill the name of your network on that blank field.
- After that, you will have to fill the network’s password. It should be a similar password, which you utilize while logging into the wireless network
- Then, you will have to press the WPS button on your router for at least three seconds.
- After that, choose done, and it will save your document. HP printer will attempt connecting to the network
- Then, select OK when it prompts, and your HP printer will be ready t print over the wireless network.
As a lot of people have doubts about How to Connect HP Printer to Wi-Fi Network by Creating HP Printer Setup, they need to follow the above steps. Though the above steps are considered as the manual setup, you can also go for automatic setup too where the printer takes almost 2-3 hours to start.