The Hp Envy 4520 inkjet printer that performs scanning, copying, printing, and faxing, that is All-in-one type. The printing speed for black is up to 9.5 ppm and for colours up to 6.8 ppm. The first page for black and white print comes out within 18 sec and colours for 20 sec. The print technology used is HP Thermal Inkjet. A 1200 × 1200 dpi resolution print is provided with the black cartridge. For colour cartridge, the resolution is 4800×1200 dpi. There are two numbers of print cartridges available, one for black and the other for tri-colour cartridges. With some of the advanced technology, this printer is cost-effective and is best to use at home or a home office.
Benefits of Hp Envy 4520 Printer
The benefits of Hp Envy 4520 are –
- With HP Instant Ink, the cost of printing per page reduces to 50%.
- Duplex printing is allowed.
- Borderless and professional photos are printed.
- A variety of mobile devices can be connected with the printer to perform scanning, copying, printing and faxing.
- HP All-in-one functions can be performed from a smartphone.
- Duplex page printing and fast in-class First Page Out are some of the best features.
How to Fix Troubleshoot HP Envy 4520 Error
Here are some easy ways to solve some of the most common errors encountered by HP Envy 4520.
- AirPrint not working
- Update the printer via the control panel or manufacturer’s website and the IOS operating system via AirPrint.
- If the problem remains, then tap on the Wireless icon and go to settings.
- Go to advanced settings and change the status of iPv6 to disabled.
- If the problem persists, then print a configuration page and locate the embedded web server URL.
- Open the URL in your browser, tap on Network, and choose internet printing protocol. Click Save after clearing it.
- If still there is a problem then try other applications.
- Printer Won’t Print
- Make sure that the power cycle of the printer is ready.
- Tap on Devices and Printers on Windows.
- Right-click on the printer icon and set it as a default printer.
- Click Printer and deselect the Pause printing, and instead use Printer Offline checkboxes.
- Try to print. If the problem resides then delete the printer drivers and restart the computer.
- Go to the Run dialogue box in windows and remove the printer from registries.
- Restart the computer and see if it is solved. Else reinstall the Hp Envy 4520 drivers.
Some other common issues include printing blank pages, paper tray won’t close, and many others.